Friday, December 11, 2009

Art

We all know what art is, a means of communication through words, pictures, and any form of self-expressive means. A picture is worth a thousand words, but books tell stories of fiction and true life experiences, and there are still other ways of showing what you've to say, like making clothes, costumes, even the way a girl does her make up can show how she wants to express herself on that particular day (though...I'm bad with make up). :p
Out there in the world, exist tons of art websites with new people to meet, pictures to see, and stories to read, but some of these websites aren't as good as others...So what is there to do about that? Well, there are recommendations, of course!
So, out there in this huge virtual world is a website that many call home, Deviantart.com. It's a great website filled to the brim (and probably bursting right about now) with new people and what they have got to show the world. Every person I've met is oh so wonderful and nice and the atmosphere there is just a caring one with people who have hearts of gold. <3 My name there is different from this one, which is a first, let me tell you, but if you think about it hard enough, there are similarities between Pondertheworld and my name on DeviantArt, which is Thepuzzlegirl.
For all of you who may be interested, here's a link to the website
I hope it works right! Tell me if it doesn't so I may know and make changes if need be <3

Tell me what you think, I'd love to hear. :)

-kristen Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment