Friday, December 11, 2009

Teachers Are Strange...

So uh....I just got this thing and I am posting like crazy!!!! But hey, what is a girl to do! I eman, this thing is so amazing, right?

Anywho, I was home school sick today and I drew a few doodles upon hearing some crazy shizzznit from my friends who were actually PRESENT in that jailllllImeanschool this morning. Apparently I missed some funny stuff...
I owe my friend a cupcake, so I drew him one today, Taylor, here you go: Strawberry cupcake anyone? Looks tasty enough? Sorry for the bad doodle...


And then there was this: When you are sick, the sky looks so beautiful, mainly because you want out of your damned house, but hey, life's life and you get ill sometimes... Yes, I have blue hair, no, I do not look like that. XD

Oh yeah, and apparently my Latin teacher yelled this in the freshmeatImeanmen(my hall cuz I'm a freshie), corridor this morning: yes, she did say that, no, she does not look like that. That is just my bad doodle...which would look better if my scanner WORKED T_T Apparently my Latin I teacher doesn't care if the school knows about her life at home/sex life. Good, good, but I don't wanna hear it. >__>


And my French teacher, who looks like Dr. House from the tele show House M.D., also enlightened everyone about his favourite phrase in Latin, apparently the phrase he loves is "F*** You" because it means, "I do" when spoken in it's original context in Latin.

....I love my school, oh so much. I wish I could have been there today though, but I was home sick watching my little brothers drown plastic army men in chicken noodle soup. Good times people, good times.

1 comment:

  1. Heyyz. eman? and wow, i want a teacher that looks like House. House is badass.
    I used to have a couple teachers that just talked about their wives or sex. Funny but really, REALLY awkward

    ReplyDelete